ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2023
Apply Online for Drivers
ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2023 ⇒ ADVERTISEMENT NO. VSSC-328 DATED 11.11.2023 INVITES APPLICATION FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS
Important Dates ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2023
|IMPORTANT DATES ⇓|
|CRUCIAL DATE OF ELIGIBILITY||27.11.2023, Time: 1700 Hrs|
|OPENING DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION||13.11.2023, Time: 1000 Hrs|
|CLOSING DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||27.11.2023, Time: 1700 Hrs|
|TENTATIVE DATE OF WRITTEN TEST||TO BE ANNOUNCED IN VSSC WEBSITE|
Age Limit & Salary ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2023
|Post No.||Post||Age Limit||Approximate Salary per month|
|1521||Light Vehicle Driver-A||35 years||38 years||40 years||35 years||35 years||` 31,800/-|
|1522||Heavy Vehicle Driver-A||35 years||38 years||40 years||35 years||35 years||` 31,800/-|
VSSC Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
- ⇓ Application Fee ⇓
- UR/EWS/OBC/SC/ST ⇒ ₹ 500/-
- Female / Scheduled Castes (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST) / Ex-servicemen [EX-SM] and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) candidates will be refunded full fee subject to the condition that the candidates should appear in the written test.
- For other candidates, an amount of Rs.400 will be refunded in due course duly deducting bank charges as applicable on appearing written test.
Post Details (पदों का विवरण ) ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2023
|Post No||Post &Pay Level||No. ofposts||Reserved for||Essential qualifications for the post||Physical Requirements||Nature of job|
|1521||Light Vehicle Driver-A|
Level 02(` 19,900 –` 63,200/-)
|09||05||02||01||01||S, SE ST, W, BN, MF, C, BA, BL||Operating and maintaining light vehicles for the transportation of goods and personnel. Responsible for ensuring the vehicle is in compliance with relevant regulations. Keep record of vehicle maintenance and usage, communicate with dispatchers and other personnel to co-ordinate transportation schedules.|
|Out of 09, 01 post is reserved for Ex-servicemen.|
|1522||Heavy Vehicle Driver-ALevel 02(` 19,900 –` 63,200/-)||09||05||02||01||01||S, SE ST, W, BN, MF, C, BA, BL||Operating and maintaining heavy vehicles for the transportation of goods and personnel. Responsible for ensuring the vehicle is in compliance with relevant regulations and safely transporting the cargo to its destination. Keep record of vehicle maintenance and usage, communicate with dispatchers and other personnel to co-ordinate transportation schedules.|
|Out of 09, 01 post is reserved for Ex-servicemen.|
- Total prescribed experience should be after obtaining valid Driving License.
- Experience certificate should only be from Government / Semi-Government agencies / Registered Companies / Societies / Trusts, etc. Experience Certificate from individuals will not be accepted.
- Part time experience will not be considered for calculation of number of years of experience.
- It is mandatory that the candidate should possess the requisite qualification and experience as on the last date of application.
- In the case of Heavy Vehicle Driver-A, for State(s)/Union Territory(ies) where Public Service Badge is mandatory, the candidate should possess Public Service Badge as on last date of application.
- Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) can apply to the ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2023 posts suitable to them even if the post is not reserved for them. However, such candidates will be considered for selection to such post by general standard of merit.
- The above vacancies may vary depending upon the actual requirement of ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2023.
- Please note that the qualification prescribed above for the posts advertised is the minimum requirement and the same does not automatically make the candidates eligible for selection.
- The Centre reserves the right not to fill up any of the posts, if it so desires at any stage.
HOW TO APPLY for ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2023
Applications will be received on-line only and all further communications will be made to the applicants through e-mail/VSSC website only. Therefore, the applicants are advised to check their e-mail and visit the VSSC website from time to time. For submission of online applications, please visit VSSC website https://www.vssc.gov.in from 1000 hours on 13.11.2023 to 1700 hours on 27.11.2023 The candidates registered under National Career Service (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit ISRO website and follow the application procedure as stated.
- The posts are temporary, but likely to continue.
- THOSE WHO POSSESS THE REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AS ON THE LAST DATE OF APPLICATION ONLY NEED TO ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2023 APPLY Online .
- ForLight Vehicle Driver-A (Post No.1521) & Heavy Vehicle Driver-A (Post No.1522), the promotion is against vacancy only.
- The Organisation provides Medical facilities (Contributory Health Service Scheme) for self and dependants, free transport facilities/transport allowance, subsidised canteen facilities, housing accommodation subject to availability, in addition to the facilities available to the other Central Government Staff. The Centre has a well established Central School and a well-stocked Library that provides an excellent opportunity for professional development.
- At present the place of posting is at VSSC, Thiruvananthapuram, but the selected candidates are liable to be posted in any of the Centres/Units of the Indian Space Research Organisation/Department of Space situated anywhere in India as and when required.
- SC candidates will have to submit SC certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format applicable for reservation in jobs under Government of India at the time of skill test.
- In respect of OBC candidates, reservation will be available only to candidates, who do not fall in the Creamy Layer and have to submit latest OBC (non-creamy layer) certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format applicable for reservation in jobs under Government of India at the time of skill test. OBC certificate must specifically include the clause regarding exclusion from Creamy Layer and should be updated/valid at the relevant point of time.
- The candidates applying against Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) quota should submit Income and Asset Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the format prescribed in DOPT OM No.36039/1/2019-Estt(Res), dated 31.01.2019.In case of non-compliance of the conditions stipulated in the aforesaid OM, the claim for reserved status under EWS will not be entertained and candidature/application of such candidates, if fulfilling all the eligibility conditions for General (UR) category will be considered under General (UR) vacancies only.
- Candidates will have to produce proof of the details furnished in their applications submitted on-line as and when required.
- Candidates should be willing to undergo biometric verification.
The selection process for ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2023 consists of two levels ie (1) written test and (2) skill test and the details is as follows
ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2023 SYLLABUS
PART-A [OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTIONS BASED ON MOTOR VEHICLES ACT, 1988 AS AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME]
PART-B [ENGLISH – ELEMENTARY ENGLISH OF 8TH STANDARD LEVEL]
PART-C [ARITHMETIC – ELEMENTARY ARITHMETIC OF 10TH STANDARD LEVEL]
PART-D [GENERAL KNOWLEDGE]
- Read Also ⇒
- UPSSSC PET 28/10/2023 1st SHIFT (SOLVED)
- UPSSSC PET EXAM 28/10/2023 2nd SHIFT
- UPSSSC PET EXAM 29/10/2023 1st SHIFT
- HSSC CET GROUP-D SOLVED PAPER 21/10/2023 MORNING SHIFT
- HSSC CET GROUP-D ⇒ SOLVED PAPER 21/10/2023 EVENING SHIFT
- HSSC CET GROUP-D ⇒ SOLVED PAPER 22/10/2023 MORNING SHIFT
- HSSC CET GROUP-D SOLVED PAPER 22/10/2023 EVENING SHIFT